Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Stereo Subwoofers' Crossover Info Needed

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Jim Butler's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got a pair of Santiagos sitting on a pair of 411-8a subs mounted in 620 cabs. I have ordered a Behringer 2 way electronic stereo crossover that allows crossing over as low as 44hz. It has a 24db slope at xover. I'll be interested to see how the 411 subs match with he 411 "mids" using the Behringer.
    Questions for advice: What is thought to be the best and what is the most cost effective way to make a stereo sub xover? Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably not the best, but at least cheap is to roll your own active LR 24dB/Oct units.

    I did that, and it works well. I set mine up so I can change freq with plug in modules.

    Ron

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.